ONLINE LAND AUCTION: Alexander County IL 100+- Acres / Hunt Property Whitetail Waterfowl WRP / 2932A
Alexander County| CLOSES Wed, Jan 17 | 100 Acres| McClure IL
ONLINE LAND AUCTION: Alexander County IL 100+- Acres / Hunt Property / Whitetail / Waterfowl / WRP / 2932A
Bidding Is Now Open!
Bidding Closes Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 8PM CST
Property Inspection: By Appointment Only
Property Address: RR, McClure IL 62957
100.72 acres WRP-Hunting Property located just East of Cape Girardeau MO near the intersection of IL Rt 3 and IL Rt 146. It will be offered in 2 tracts, with no option to combine tracts. The property is enrolled in WRP and offers both waterfowl and whitetail hunting.
Tract #1 - 32.68 Surveyed Acres
- Enrolled in WRP
- 3+- acre water impoundment
- 7+- acres trees to be planted**.
- Taxes: 2022 paid 2023 - $1198.20 or $36.66 per acre (Comingled with other farm field, once separated buyer will assume WRP contract and taxes will be adjusted down.)
- Tax Parcel #02-17-400-005
- Directions: From the intersection of IL Rt 46 and IL Rt 3, go north 1/4 mile, turn east on Newton Lane, travel 3/4 mile to the T and make a right, then follow Sexton Road 1/2 mile south, cross the railroad tracks and the property will be on the left.
Tract #2 - 68.04 Surveyed Acres
- Enrolled in WRP
- 8+- acre water impoundment
- 13.6+- acres trees to be planted**.
- Taxes: 2022 paid 2023 - $334.76 or $5.05 per acre (Conservation Easement)
- Tax Parcel #02-15-300-001
- Directions: Located 3 miles east of Cape Girardeau MO. From the Cape bridge the property is 3+- miles on the south side of the road, or 1/4 mile west of the intersection of IL Rt 3 and IL Rt 146 on the south side of IL Rt 146.
WRP (Wetlands Reserve Program) Explanation
**WRP(Wetlands Reserve Program) Terms: WRP is a permanent easement and, there will never be any income from WRP or from the property in any way as nothing can be harvested from the property. You are buying a hunting property. Hunting is allowed and Food Plots are allowed as long as Food Plots and Trails do not exceed 5% of the total easement acres : example on a 25 acre easement your trails and food plots cannot exceed 1.25 acres Trees must be planted to specifications, and contractors are available to do prepare the area and plant the trees. NRCS pays $500 per acre on the tree planting and $250 an acre for site preparation on this particular contract. The landowner may or may not be able to get the work done for that amount but that is between them and the contractor they choose. These payments will probably cover 75% of the cost of planting. All work must be completed to NRCS specs. And the purchaser will be responsible for seeing that this done in a timely manner. Copies of the WRP contract are available upon request. Purchaser will be responsible for planting trees and abiding by the WRP agreement..
Questions about the WEP program? Call Natural Resource Specialist John Wingate at 618-833-5666 Ext 3020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
SALE SUBJECT TO CONFORMATION OF SELLER(S).
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: Pro-rated to day of closing.
SURVEY: Recent survey will be provided.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. Any stop payment order of a check or giving a check which is returned marked “insufficient funds,” shall be deemed by the parties to be evidence of fraud existing at the time the transaction was consummated and shall be construed by the parties as intent to defraud.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the Buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording, Title Policy and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title company's closing fee will be split equally by Buyer and Seller. Title and closing will by Main Street Title, Cape Girardeau MO.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur on or before Feb 14, 2024. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession at closing.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
AUCTIONEER: Wayne Keller, IL Lic #441.002475; 618-407-1679.
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- Note: If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the Auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by January 16th .
- Bidding will be per acre with a minimum opening bid of $800 per acre and bid increments thereafter of $25.00 per acre – Flat Bidding (NOT eBay style bidding). Your bid will be posted immediately.
- Bidding is now open and will be available until 8:00 PM CST TUESDAY, JANUARY 17th, 2024, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
RR, McClure, IL 62957