ONLINE AUCTION: St. Clair County IL 222+- Acres / Farm Cropland Tillable Income / 2775A
St. Clair County| CLOSES Wed, Mar 30 | 3 Tracts | 222 Acres| Mascoutah IL
ONLINE AUCTION: St. Clair County IL 222+- Acres - 3 Tracts
Bidding Closes Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. CST
Property Inspection: By Appointment Only - Contact Auctioneer Wayne Keller at 618-407-1679
Property Address: IL State Route 4, Mascoutah IL 62258
222 acres cropland located 4+- miles South of Mascoutah IL on the South and West side of IL Route 4, just South of the S curve. Possession is available for the 2022 crop year. Offered as 3 tracts and combinations. Online only.
Tract #1 - 128.14 Acres
- Almost all tillable
- The part North of Lischer Road is terraced.
- Access via Lischer Road (See Note Below) and a 20’ wide easement off Jefferson Road (the South 1/3 of this easement is wooded).
- 75.5+- acres South of Lischer Road with a PI of 120.7
- 50.8+- acres North of Lischer Road with a PI of 96
- Average PI of Tract 1 is 110.7.
- Taxes $2024.32 (2020 paid 2021) / Parcel #15-19.0-400-005 - 99.05 acres
- Taxes $364.74 (2020 paid 2021) / Parcel #15-19.0-200-004 - 28.64 acres
Tract #2 - 77.58 Acres
- Almost all tillable with a PI of 100.
- Some terracing
- Access from along IL Route 4 with 971+- feet frontage on the East end, a 20’ wide easement off Jefferson Road to the NW corner of the Tract; there is 140+- feet frontage on IL Route 4 at the intersection with Jefferson Road.
- Taxes $536.22 (2020 paid 2021) / Parcel #15-20.0-100-004 - 39.59 acres
- Taxes $115.16 (2020 paid 2021) / Parcel #15-20.0-100-017 - 8.64 acres
- Taxes $521.56 (2020 paid 2021) / Parcel #15-20.0-100-019 - 29.35 acres
Tract #3 - 15 Acres
- All tillable tract with a PI of 125.9
- 960+- feet frontage on IL Route 4 on the East end and 1320+- feet frontage on Lischer Road
- Taxes $405.54 (2020 paid 2021) / Parcel #15-20.0-300-002 - 15 acres
Note to Buyers of Tracts 1 and 3: Lischer Road is a private road and has no written easement. It has been used as access for many, many years by all parties along this road. This creates an easement by prescription. Attached HERE is a statement from the Seller's attorney concerning the road. Call the auctioneer if you have questions concerning the road.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
SALE IS SUBJECT TO THE CONFIRMATION OF THE SELLERS.
PROCEDURE: The real estate will be sold on a price per acre basis based on the taxable acres.
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: Pro-rated to day of closing.
SURVEY: No survey provided.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will transfer.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, Title Insurance, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title companies closing fee will be split equally by Buyer & Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 60 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
Any bid 5 minutes will extend the auction bidding another 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no more bids.
AUCTIONEER: Wayne Keller, IL Lic #441.002475
- WHOLE FARM MAPS 2775A
- TRACT 1 MAPS 2775A
- TRACT 2 MAPS 2775A
- TRACT 3 MAPS 2775A
- ATTORNEY ROAD OPINION
- TITLE COMMITMENT 2775A
IL State Route 4, Mascoutah, IL