ONLINE ABSOLUTE AUCTION: Jackson County IL 186+- Acres / NO RESERVE / Tillable Hunting / 2777A
Jackson County| CLOSES Tues, Mar 22 | 3 Tracts | 186 Acres| Dowell IL
ONLINE ABSOLUTE AUCTION - NO RESERVE! Jackson County IL 186+- Acres - 3 Tracts
Bidding Closes Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. CST
Property Inspection: By Appointment Only - Call Auctioneer Wayne Keller at 618-407-1679
Property Location: East and West of Dowell and Elkville IL
186 acres of Jackson County Illinois cropland East and West of Dowell and Elkville IL. Almost all tillable cropland laying in 3 tracts.
TRACT 1 - 44.8+- ACRES
- 44.8+- acres off Chamness Road NW of Elkville IL.
- All tillable tract with a PI of 99.8.
- Property lays 1+- mile NW of Elkville and 1+- mile SW of Dowell on the West side of House Road. Access from House Road via a 30’ easement.
- Taxes: $746.56 (2020 paid 2021)
- Parcel #05-07-300-005 (44.8 ac)
TRACT 2 - 101.6+- ACRES
- 101.6+- acres with 98.3 acres tillable and a PI of 103.3.
- Partially laying in Six Mile Creek bottoms. Frontage on Maksin and Yates Roads.
- Located off IL Rt 51 at the South edge of Dowell. Follow Maksin Road 1 ¼ miles East to the property on the South side of the road.
- Taxes: Estimated at $1457.56 (2020 paid 2021)
- Parcel #’s 05-09-200-001 (32.97 ac), 05-09-200-004 (42 ac) and 05-09-200-005 (26.6+- ac North and East of 6 Mile Creek)
TRACT 3 - 40+- ACRES
- 40+- acres off Schlager Road East of Elkville IL.
- 34.3 acres tillable with a PI of 99.1.
- There is a very nice waterfowl pit in the center of the property. Check out the pictures from this year’s hunt.
- Directions: Just North of Elkville turn off IL Rt 51 onto Schlager Road at the ball park. Travel 2.3 miles East to the property on the South side of the road.
- Taxes: $466.63 (2020 paid 2021)
- Parcel # 05-15-200-002 (40 ac)
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
SELLS ABSOLUTE – NO RESERVE
PROCEDURE: On-Line Multi Par Auction. Open bidding will be available on tracts separately now until 6:00 PM CST on March 22, 2022. After 6:00 PM until close of auction (8:00 PM CST March 22, 2022) combination bidding will be allowed.
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: Pro-rated to day of closing.
SURVEY: No survey provided.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, Title Insurance, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title companies closing fee will be split equally by Buyer & Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 30 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC. is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
AUCTIONEER: Wayne Keller, IL Lic #441.002475
ATTORNEY FOR SELLER(S): Don Bigham, Office: 618-357-2178, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TITLE PROVIDED BY: Jackson County Abstract and Title Guarantee Co., Office: 618-684-2766, Email: email@example.com
- PRINTABLE SALE FLYER
- TRACT 1 MAPS
- TRACT 2 MAPS
- TRACT 3 MAPS
- Tract 1_Jackson Co Abstract Commitment on NE Q of SW Q of Sec 7 (Parcel 05-07-300-005)
- Tract 2_Jackson Co Abstract Commitment on 3 parcels in Sec 9
- Tract 3_Jackson Co Abstract Commitment on NE Q of NE Q of Sec 15 (Parcel 05-15-200-002)