ONLINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION: Wayne County IL 36+- Acres – Selling in 3 Tracts (2537A)
Wayne County| ONLINE: CLOSES Fri, May 8 | 36 Acres| Cisne IL
ONLINE AUCTION: Wayne County IL 36+- Acres
Online Auction: Bidding closes Friday, May 8, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. CST.
Property Inspection: By Appointment Only
Property Address: 1771 US Hwy 45, Cisne IL 62823 (just SE of Cisne IL or North of Fairfield IL)
Description of Tracts
Tract 1: Homestead and 4 Acres
Exquisite homestead includes: 2 homes, one with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and wraparound porch with overhang. Second home has 3-4 bedrooms, 1 full and 2 half baths and wraparound porch plus numerous outbuildings.
The farmstead sets on 4 acres. Both homes have unique attached garages, summer kitchens/workshops, livestock barn with horse stalls, plus shop/machine shed, brooder/rabbit house, storage building and chicken laying house. The homes have vinyl siding and metal roofs. A garage was built in 2005 with home added in 2006. Second home was built in 2012.
Cisne School District
Taxes: $8,286 ($7970 10 Acres / $315 28 Acres)
Property Details - Home #1
- 4 acres with possibility of more acres
- Year Built: Garage 2005, Home 2006
- Well-built and well-kept home
- Master bedroom on main floor, 4 bedrooms upstairs
- Spacious insulated room in attic
- 1 full bath on main floor and 1 full bath on second floor
- Full basement, insulated walls, unfinished
- Large family room
- Large kitchen/dining room with a generous amount of cabinets
- Covered balcony off the second floor bedrooms overlooking back of property
- The home is currently using propane for cooking
- Rural water
- Outside furnace heats home with coal and wood, can be converted to propane with inset
- Hot water heat heated by the wood stove
- Attached 2-car garage/workshop plus summer kitchen with large finished attic
- 1 full bathroom in garage
- Garage has a gas wall furnace
- Wraparound porch with overhang covering porch
- Garage has spacious kitchen/utility room
Home Room Dimensions for Home #1:
- Main Floor:
- Family Room 19 x 40
- Kitchen/Dining Room 18 x 19
- Master Bedroom 16 x 13
- Main Bathroom 11 x 10
- Second Floor:
- Bedroom 2 15 x 13
- Bedroom 3 15 x 13
- Bedroom 4 15 x 14
- Bedroom 5 15 x 13
- Bathroom 10 x 7
- Hall 25 x 12
- Upstairs attic 40 x 12
- Garage has 2 car, full kitchen/utility room and full bathroom 31 x 63
- Garage attic 31 x 16
- No electric
- No furnace
- No air conditioning
There is a second home located just behind the main home. It has 1 bedroom, a full bathroom, a large family room with dining area, an eat-in kitchen and a 2-car garage with half bath and large utility room. On the second floor there is a large open room with a possibility of 3 or 4 bedrooms, a half bath and a large storage room. On the outside of the home, there is a concrete wraparound covered porch with overhang. The home has vinyl siding and a metal roof.
Home Room Dimensions for Home #2:
- Family Room 34 x 29
- Kitchen 12 x 12
- Bedroom 14 x 12
- Bathroom 7 x 12
- Second Kitchen/Dining Room 16 x 15
- Garage 12 x 31
- Utility Room 11 x 28
- Second Floor
- Large Room 50 x 16
- 4 Dormers 8 x 7 each
- Storage Room 13 x 16
- Second home built 2012
- Laminate floors
- Everything at property has same septic system
Tract 2: Commercial Property with Buildings on 4 Acres
- Pole barn 70 x 96 with 6-ft cantilevers both sides, metal sides and roof with 16 ft ceilings, 6 inches concrete, attic areas in pole barn
- Office sales room 32 x 32, finished inside with half bath and 2 offices, 4 inches concrete
- Two lumber sheds 20 x 120, open sided, 14-ft clearance
- Two-story heavy duty outbuilding 16 x 24
- Sizable lots and driveways with excellent established gravel base
- Business is presently being used as a building supply business.
Tract 3: 28 Acres
Tract is fenced and crossed fenced. Present use is pasture and hay land. Excellent soils (Cisne and Bluford soils). Crop Productive Index of 106.6. Tract has some abandon foundations and drainage structures.
Auction Terms and Conditions
Online Only Auction: Bidding opens Monday, March 9, and closes Friday, May 8, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. CST
Preview Date/Time: By Appointment Only.
Contract and Down Payment: Sale of all real estate is subject to the confirmation of the Sellers. Contract for purchase to be signed no later than 5:00 p.m. CDT on Saturday, May 9, 2020. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of wire transfer, personal check, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. This is a cash sale auction. Be sure to have financing arranged in advance.
Procedure: Tracts will be offered individually. Bidding is per tract.
Any bid placed inside 5 minutes of close of auction will extend the auction bidding another 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no more bids.
Real Estate Taxes: Taxes will be prorated to closing date.
Acceptance of Bid Prices: Successful bidders will sign an Agreement to Purchase immediately following the close of bidding. Sale of all real estate is subject to the confirmation of the Sellers.
Short Legal: Part of Section 22, T2N-R7E
Survey: Property will be surveyed at seller's expense.
Mineral: All mineral owned, if any, will be conveyed at time of closing.
Title: Seller shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the Buyer(s).
Closing: Closing shall occur within 30 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed.
Possession: Seller shall retain possession 45 days after close of auction.
DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
Seller: Daniel Stuztman
Auctioneer: Don Bailey, IL Auction Lic #441.002325
1771 US Hwy 45, Cisne, IL 62823