REAL ESTATE AUCTION: Jefferson County IL 1.26+- Acres (2462A) Commercial Buildings Property
Jefferson County| SALE: SAT, DEC 14 | 1.26 Acres| Mt. Vernon IL
REAL ESTATE AUCTION: Jefferson County IL 1.26 Acres Commercial Building Property
SALE DATE: Saturday, December 14, 2019
TIME AND PLACE: 11:30 a.m. at Farm Credit Services in Mt. Vernon IL (Address: 410 Potomac Blvd)
PROPERTY ADDRESS: 17502 East Lynchberg Road, Mt. Vernon IL 62864
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Sunday, December 1, 1 to 2 p.m. OR By Appointment
- Commercial buildings located SE Mt. Vernon IL
- Address: 17602 East Lynchberg Road, Mt. Vernon IL 62864
- Located on 1.26 acres
- Metal pole barn 6408 sq ft has 18 ft and 16 ft truss height
- Plus office space: 24 x 30 = 720 sq ft
- PIN # 11 01 400 018 and 11 01 400 022
- Taxes: $2,965.06
- Large overhead doors, concrete floor
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Selling As Is.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing 30 days after auction.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneers: Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202 and Don Bailey, IL Lic #441002325
17502 East Lynchberg Road, Mt. Vernon, IL