ONLINE REAL ESTATE AUCTION: Union County IL 230+- Acres (2584A)
Union County| ONLINE: CLOSES Fri, July 31 | 230 Acres| Makanda IL
ONLINE AUCTION: Union County IL 230+- Acres
Online Auction: Bidding closes Friday, July 31, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. CST.
Property Inspection: Saturday, July 18, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Address: 279 Raven Lane, Makanda IL 62958
- Parcel #01-14-00-120, 01-22-00-259, 01-23-00-268
- Taxes: $2,218.02
- Sections 14, 22, 23; T11S-R1E
- Outbuilding: 40 x 80 (includes living quarters - 5 beds, 2 baths, 1,783 sf)
- Secluded hunting area with very little pressure from adjacent landowners - Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Over 20 acres of established food plots which include corn, whitetail clover and alfalfa
- Clear rock bottom creeks
- Many beautiful rock wall formations
- Border 160+ acres of Shawnee National Forest on three sides (have never seen another hunter in these woods in 14 years)
- Recently enlarged pond which was fully stocked with bass, channel catfish, blue gill and red ear 5 years ago
- Established trails throughout the property
- Shawnee Bluff Canopy Tour (zip line) less than one mile from property
- 5 minutes from Southern Illinois Wine Trail
- 2 separate easements to access property without disturbing wildlife
- Access to city water
- 25 minutes from Southern Illinois Airport
- 30 minutes from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- Timber Stand Improvement completed in 2013 – Eligible for timber harvest in 2023
Auction Terms and Conditions
Online Auction: Bidding closes Friday, July 31, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. CST
Preview Date/Time: Saturday, July 18, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Contract and Down Payment: Sale of all real estate is subject to the confirmation of the Sellers. Contract for purchase to be signed no later than 5:00 p.m. CDT on Saturday, August 1, 2020. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of wire transfer, personal check, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. This is a cash sale auction. Be sure to have financing arranged in advance.
Procedure: Selling as one tract. Bidding IS ON A PER ACRE BASIS. WE WILL TAKE THE FINAL BID X ACRES OF PARCEL.
Any bid placed inside 5 minutes of close of auction will extend the auction bidding another 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no more bids.
Real Estate Taxes: Taxes will be prorated to closing date.
Acceptance of Bid Prices: Successful bidders will sign an Agreement to Purchase immediately following the close of bidding. Sale of all real estate is subject to the confirmation of the Seller(s).
Short Legal: Sections 14, 22, 23; T11S-R1E
Survey: No survey will be conducted.
Mineral: Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
Title: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the Title Insurance premium, deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title company's closing fee will be split equally by Buyer and Seller.
Closing: Closing shall occur on or before 30 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed.
Possession: Possession will be at closing.
DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
Auctioneer: Don Bailey, IL Lic 441.002325
279 Raven Lane, Makanda, IL 62958