ONLINE LAND AUCTION: Jackson County IL 129.93+- Acres / Hunting Tillable CRP Income / 2750A
Jackson County| CLOSES Tues, Nov 9 | 2 Tracts | 129.93 Acres| Ava IL
ONLINE LAND AUCTION: Jackson County IL 129.93+- Acres - 2 Tracts
Bidding Opens Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. CST
Bidding Closes Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. CST
Property Inspection: By Appointment - Call Auctioneer/Broker Don Bailey at 618-919-1031
Property Address: Marlboro Road, Ava IL 62907
Please Note: Bidding is per acre in $50 bid increments.
DESCRIPTION FOR TRACTS 1 AND 2
- Farming rights at closing subject to harvest of 2021 crops.
- Part of Section 26, T7S-R3W, Ora Twp, Jackson County IL.
- East of Ava on Rt 4 to Marlboro Road; turn South to property.
- Located on good road with frontage on Marlboro Road.
- This type of tract is becoming less and less available.
- Would be amazing tract for home sites while offering income.
- Taxes: $11.10 per acre.
- Tracts will more than likely have hunters on them with cameras so please be ethical and do not enter the tracts without setting up an appointment with Auctioneer Don Bailey (618-919-1031).
DESCRIPTION - TRACT 1N
- 49.63 acres - 15.15 acres presently farmed, 17.4 acres CRP = 32.55 total tillable acres.
- CRP 10.10 acres - CP21 / Contract expires 9-30-2028, pays $1,673 annually.
- CRP 7.30 acres - CP1 and CP12 / Contract expires 9-30-22, pays $789 annually.
- Land lays rolling to gently rolling.
DESCRIPTION - TRACT 2S
- 80.3 acres with 48.17 acres tillable presently being farmed.
- Land lays rolling to gently rolling.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING.
SALE IS SUBJECT TO THE CONFIRMATION OF THE SELLERS.
FINAL BID ACCEPTANCE WILL BE DETERMINED BY SELLERS WITHIN OR BEFORE 24 HOURS AFTER AUCTION END.
PLEASE NOTE: BIDDING IS BY THE ACRE IN $50 BID INCREMENTS.
Property will close within 30 days or less at the sole discretion of seller.
PROCEDURE: Property is offered in 2 tracts.
SHORT LEGAL: Part of Section 26, T7S-R3W, Ora Twp, Jackson County IL.
TAXES: Pro-rated to closing date.
PARCEL #: 03-26-300-006 (Tract 1) 03-26-300-008, 03-26-300-009, 03-26-300-010
SURVEY: No survey.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, Title Insurance, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title companies closing fee will be split equally by Buyer & Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 30 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: At closing subject to present farm tenant agreement / harvest of 2021 crops and hunting lease.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
Any bid placed inside 5 minutes will extend the auction bidding another 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no more bids.
AUCTIONEER: Donald Bailey, IL Lic #441.002325
Marlboro Road, Ava, IL 62907