ONLINE AUCTION: Williamson County IL 143+- Acres / Cropland Income Farmland / 2911A
Williamson County| CLOSES Thur, Sept 14 | 143 Acres| Corinth IL
ONLINE AUCTION: Williamson County IL 143+- Acres / Cropland Income Farmland
Bidding Starts Monday, August 14, 2023
Bidding Closes Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 8PM CST
Property Inspection: By Appointment Only - Call or Text Auctioneer Wayne Keller - 618-407-1679
Property Address: Paulton Road & Etherton Road, Corinth IL
143+/- Acres Williamson County IL. 1.4 miles South of Corinth. Mostly tillable cropland to be offered in 4 tracts with the option to combine. All tracts have road frontage. All tracts have a Corinth Water line on the property. The property was sewn into hay recently and started fencing to use as pasture. The fencing was not completed. Many of the posts are there and some wire.
Agent Remarks: Nice larger tract of ground to add to your farm operation and a few great building sites…
Tract #1: 23+- Acres with 21+- Tillable (Pt. Parcel # 04-28-100-006)
- All tillable with frontage on Paulton Road.
- Note: Tract 1 has an easement for a coal mine vent which is 1.2+- acres.
- Taxes are comingled. Estimated $13.03 per acre (2021 paid 2022)
Tract #2: 40+- Acres with 37+- Tillable (Parcel # 04-29-200-007)
- Nice farm tract. Combine with Tract #1 for a 58+- acre field.
- Taxes: $14.60 (2021 paid 2022)
Tract #3: 40+- Acres with 30+- Tillable (Parcel # 04-29-400-002)
- 2 ponds on this tract.
- Taxes: $13.63 (2021 paid 2022)
Tract #4: 40+- Acres with 31.4+- Tillable (Parcel # 04-29-400-006)
- This tract has an older 70’ x 80’ pole barn.
- Taxes: $20.76 (2021 paid 2022)
Directions from Corinth: South 1.5 miles on Paulton Road. From the East edge of Marion: East 6.3 miles to Paulton Road, North on Paulton Road, 5.1 miles to the property. Note: Tract 1 has frontage on Paulton Road. Tracts 2, 3 and 4 have frontage on Etherton Road ½ mile East.
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion. Please try to register at least 24 hours prior to auction closes to ensure you have access.
- The farm will be offered as 4 separate tracts with the option to combine tracts, On-Line only.
- Bidding will be on a per acre basis with a minimum opening bid of $1000.00 per acre, and thereafter minimum bids of $25.00 per acre.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- Individual tract bidding begins MONDAY, AUGUST 14, 2023 and will be available until the auction closes. Note: Soft Close - Subject to bid extensions.
- Combination tract bidding opens at 4:00 PM CST, Thursday September 14. Note: Single tract bidding will stay open.
- If you are unable to bid On-Line, or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
SALE SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION OF SELLER(S)
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: $2,259.60 (estimated as Tract 1 is comingled) (2021 paid 2022) Pro-rated to day of closing.
SURVEY: If the property sells as a whole no survey will be provided. If any tracts sell separately the property will be surveyed by surveyor of Sellers Choice. Seller will pay ½ and Buyers will pay ½ on a per acre basis, and final sale price will be adjusted to surveyed acres.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. Any stop payment order of a check or giving a check which is returned marked “insufficient funds,” shall be deemed by the parties to be evidence of fraud existing at the time the transaction was consummated and shall be construed by the parties as intent to defraud.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s), tax transfer stamps and applicable wire transfer fees. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing and applicable wire transfer fees. Title companies closing fees will be split equally by Buyer & Seller. Marion Abstract Co. will provide title and closing.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC. is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
AUCTIONEER: Wayne Keller, IL Lic #441.002475; 618-407-1679.
Paulton Road, Corinth, IL