ONLINE AUCTION: Randolph County IL 82+- Acres / 2 Tracts / Whitetail Turkey Hunting Tillable Wooded / 2925A
Randolph County| CLOSES Tues, Nov 28 | 2 Tracts | 82 Acres| Steeleville IL
ONLINE AUCTION: Randolph County IL 82 Acres / Whitetail & Turkey Hunting / Tillable / Wooded
Bidding Now Open!
Bidding Closes Tuesday, November 28, 2023 @ 8PM CST
Property Inspection: Saturday, November 18, 2023 - 11 am to 1 pm
Property Address: County Road 5, Steeleville IL 62288
Land Auction! Whitetail heaven!! Turkeys!! Randolph County 82+/- acres to be sold in 2 tracts, individually or combined. Approximately 21 acres tillable. Rural water and electricity on property. Great homesite in Steeleville school district. Established food plot areas. Quite a few walnut trees, target range and toy storage in the old barn and outbuilding. This hunting spot is ready to go! Taxes $651 (2022).
- 48+/- Acres with 13+- acres tillable.
- Rural water and electricity on site.
- Target range and toy storage in the old barn and outbuilding.
- Established food plot areas.
- Walnut trees.
- 34+/- Acres with 8+- acres tillable.
- Great homesite in Steeleville school district.
- Mill Creek and a little bottom land.
- Old pasture area.
- Walnut trees.
- Rural water and electricity available.
Directions: From Steeleville IL – South on Co Rd 5 and Rockcastle Rd approximately 7.5 miles. Property on both sides of Co Rd 5. Signed.
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion. Please try to register at least 24 hours prior to auction closes to ensure you have access.
- Property will be offered as 2 separate tracts with the option to combine tracts, online only.
- Bidding will be on a PER TRACT BASIS with a minimum opening bid of $100,000 and thereafter minimum bids of $1,000.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY POSTED.
- Individual tract bidding is now open and will be available until the auction closes at 8PM CST ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2023. Note: Soft Close - Subject to bid extensions.
- Combination tract bidding opens at 6:00 PM CST, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28. Note: Single tract bidding will stay open.
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
SALE SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION OF SELLER(S)
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: $651 (2022).
SURVEY: No survey provided.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. Any stop payment order of a check or giving a check which is returned marked “insufficient funds,” shall be deemed by the parties to be evidence of fraud existing at the time the transaction was consummated and shall be construed by the parties as intent to defraud.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s), tax transfer stamps and applicable wire transfer fees. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing and applicable wire transfer fees. Title companies closing fees will be split equally by Buyer & Seller. Main Street Title will provide title and closing.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or 30 days following the completion of a survey, if required. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession at closing subject to 2023 farm lease.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
AUCTIONEER: Wayne Keller, IL Lic #441.002475; 618-407-1679.
Co Rd 5, Steeleville, IL 62288