ONLINE AUCTION: Franklin County IL 10+- Acres / Home Cabin Barn Tillable Income / 2880A
Franklin County| CLOSES Wed, May 10 | 10 Acres| Sesser IL
ONLINE AUCTION: Franklin County IL 10+- Acres / Home Cabin Barn Tillable Income
Bidding Starts Thursday, March 30, 2023
Bidding Closes Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 8PM CST
Property Inspection: Sunday, April 23, noon to 3PM CST
Property Address: 13021 Water Road, Sesser IL 62884
Location, location, location!!!!! 10 acres+- just a little over a mile from Rend Lake Marina with frontage on South Rend City Road and Water Road. The property is mostly tillable and has an older cabin/home and pole barn, both in need of repairs.
Great location for a new home or a weekend retreat near the lake - a great location but the structures need some TLC and are sold “as-is”.
Note: The road along the South side of the property is a private road. A new owner will need to add a lane from Water Road or South Rend City Road.
- 43’ x 31’ Cabin/Home
- 15’ x 28’ Living Room
- 2 bedrooms / 14’ x 15’ / 15’ x 10’
- 13’ x 15’ Kitchen
- 8’ x 9’ Utility
- 9’ x 10’ Bath
- Pole barn in need of repairs
- 7 acres open ground/cropland
- Taxes: $925.38 (2021 paid 2022)
- Parcel #02-32-200-016
- LINK: Maps
- LINK: Title Commitment
- Bidding starts Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Bidding Closes Wednesday, May 10, 2023, 8:00 PM CST subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- SALE SUBJECT TO CONFORMATION OF COURT
- The property will be offered as 1 tract, Online only.
- Bidding will be on a per tract basis with a minimum opening bid of $10,000 and thereafter minimum bids of $1000.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by May 9th.
COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY FOR SELLER:
- Rebecca Whittington, Attorney at Law
- Email: Rebecca@RebeccaWhittington.net
- Address: The Brooks House; 930 West Walnut Street; Carbondale, IL 62901
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: Pro-rated to day of closing.
SURVEY: No survey provided.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will be transferred, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, Title Insurance, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title companies closing fee will be split equally by Buyer & Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
AUCTIONEER: Wayne Keller, IL Lic #441.002475; 618-407-1679
13021 Water Road, Sesser, IL 62884