ONLINE AUCTION: Cumberland County IL 33.45+- Acres / 3 Tracts / Tillable CRP Income Home Sites / 2919A
Cumberland County| CLOSES Mon, Oct 16 | 33.5 Acres| Greenup IL
ONLINE AUCTION: Cumberland County IL 33.5+- Acres / 3 Tracts / Tillable / Home Sites / Pond & Lake Sites
Online Bidding Opens Friday, September 15, 2023
Bidding Closes Monday, October 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM CST
Property Inspection: By Appointment Only
Property Address: Co Rd 75N, Greenup IL 62428
All potential online bidders must register before auction. All potential online bidders must personally call Auctioneer Donald Bailey at 618-919-1031. In the past bidders that wait until the last minute to register may stand a chance not being able to bid.
PLEASE NOTE: Below is a link for the auction sales contract that you will be required to sign. Please review it prior to bidding.
- 8.5+/- acres with frontage on Co Rd 75N and State Route 130
- Gently sloping to rolling
- Large timber with several building sites
- Location for ponds or lake
- Existing oil well that according to owner has not operated for some time
- EJ water on Co Rd 75N (no hookup presently)
- Starting Bid $29,750
- 6.5+/- acres with frontage on Co Rd 75N
- 4+/- acres presently in soybeans
- Lays flat to gently sloping
- Great home sites
- Starting Bid $22,750
- 19+/- acres with frontage on State Route 130
- CRP and quail strips
- Gently sloping to rolling
- Numerous building sites
- Existing pond with several locations for pond or lakes
- Starting Bid $66,500
- Presently enrolled in CRP
- .7 ac CP33 - Pays $162 Annually - Expires 9-30-26
- 3.60 ac CP33 - Pays $749 Annually - Expires 9-30-26
- 10.25 Ac CP42 - Pays $2,332 Annually - Expires 9-30-27
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE BIDDERS
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- Note: If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the Auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements prior to close of auction.
- Bidding will be per tract – eBay-style/max bidding.
- Online Bidding opens Friday, September 15, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Monday, October 16, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Combination tract bidding starts Monday, October 2, 2023 at 9:00 AM CST.
- Bidding will be on a per tract basis. Minimum bid increments of $250 per Tract. Starting bids:
- Tract 1, $29,750
- Tract 2, $22,750
- Tract 3, $66,500.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING.
SALE IS SUBJECT TO THE CONFIRMATION OF THE SELLERS.
PROCEDURE: Property offered in 3 tracts or combination of tracts.
MINERAL: Seller to convey all, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of wire transfer and received within 3 business days. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, Title Insurance, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title companies closing fee will be split equally by Buyer and Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession at closing subject to CRP contract and current tenant agreement.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
Any bid placed inside 5 minutes will extend the auction bidding another 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no more bids.
AUCTIONEER: Donald Bailey, IL Lic #441.002325
Co Rd 75N, Greenup, IL