LAND AUCTION: Union County IL 83+- Acres (2410A)
Union County| SALE: SAT, MAY 25 | 83 Acres| Alto Pass IL
LAND AUCTION: Union County IL 83+- Acres
SALE DATE: Saturday, May 25, 2019
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at Alto Vineyard (8515 IL-127, Alto Pass IL 62905)
PROPERTY ADDRESS: Thompson Road, Alto Pass IL
Property Inspection: Saturday, May 11, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (meet at homestead)
- Address: Thompson Road, Alto Pass IL (dead end road)
- Section 5, T11S-R2W
- Same family owned for 135+ years
- Deteriorated home and outbuildings
- Tract lays good for vineyard or orchard production
- Property offers some great areas for new lakes and ponds
- 83.415 surveyed acres with 37 tillable acres
- Rolling to gently rolling terrain
- Some mature marketable timber
- Several hillside rock formations
- Drainage areas with rock landscape
- Farm is rented for row crop production for 2018. Buyer will receive 1/3 crop production 2019.
- No current hunting leases on tract
- Located NW of Alto Pass IL and Route 127
- Less than half a mile from Shawnee National Forest
- Whitetail and turkey hunting
- Building site
- Located in an area with several orchards and wineries
Directions to Property: Go South of Murphysboro on Route 127 to Alto Pass IL. From Alto Pass take Chestnut Street to Milligan Hill Road. Take Milligan Hill Road to Thompson Road.
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Selling in one tract.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing subject to farm rental agreement 2019.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing 45 days after auction.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed. Purchase price will be adjusted to surveyed acres.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneers: Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202 and Don Bailey, IL Lic #441002325
Thompson Road, Alto Pass, IL 62905