LAND AUCTION: Shelby County IL 1+- Acre (2450A)
Shelby County| SALE: THUR, AUG 8 | 1 Acres| Shelbyville IL
Tillable / Building Site
LAND AUCTION: Shelby County IL 1+- Acre
SALE DATE: Thursday, August 8, 2019
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at the Clarksburg Township Building (located at 795N 2150 East Road, Shelbyville IL 62565)
Property Address: 2102 County Hwy 7, Shelbyville IL 62565
1 +/- acre of historic property. An easement is in place per plat of survey to commemorate the history of the Clarksburg Schoolhouse with a beautiful monument. This piece of land would be a perfect building site or could be used as tillable farmland. It is located 5 miles south of Route 16 on 1945E (Clarksburg Blacktop-County Hwy 6) to 800N (County Hwy 7). Go 1 mile east on south side of road. Section 10, Clarksburg Twp, Shelby County IL.
PLEASE NOTE: Google Maps shows a building on the property but there is no building now.
Other items to be sold at auction following sale of real estate: Piano; 6 chalkboards; 9 desks; 3 small tables-one with a drawer; 1 long table with cubbies; 2 long benches; 2 long tables; 5 interior doors; 2 old wooden chairs; 24 windows; 1 old voters box; 8 metal chairs with wood seats; various old books; complete set of 10 Bible Stories; paper dunce cap; old documents.
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Selling in 1 tract.
- Real Estate Taxes: n/a
- Possession: At closing.
- Minerals: Unknown.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed. Purchase price will be adjusted to surveyed acres.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer: Danny Barker, 441.001598
2102 County Hwy 7, Shelbyville, IL