LAND AUCTION: Monroe County IL 60+- Acres – 1 Tract
Monroe County| SALE: SAT, MAY 11 | 60 Acres| Prairie du Rocher IL
Waterfowl Hunt Property with Crop Income
LAND AUCTION: Monroe County IL 60+- Acres Offered in 1 Tract
SALE DATE: Saturday, May 11, 2019
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at American Legion Post 622 in Prairie du Rocher (Address: 509 Henry Street)
Property Address: Bluff Road, Prairie du Rocher IL (3.2 miles North of Prairie du Rocher)
Hunters: This 60 acres lays in the river bottoms NW of Prairie du Rocher along Bluff Road then half mile South on a deeded easement. Currently, it is set up for waterfowl hunting with more than 400 acres adjoining the property on the South and West sides that is currently dedicated to waterfowl hunting. There are 2 four-man pits on the property, one is concrete on the South 7.8 acres and the other is a buried fuel tank on the north 53 acres. The North tract has a 60-horse diesel pump that can pump 2400 gallons of water a minute. Look closely on some of the lower aerial photos and you will see lots of ducks on the South tract. However, I went back the next day for ground photos and managed to scare most off before I got my camera out…
Farmers: There is 50+- acres of cropland. The property has had levees built to flood for hunting. Pull the gates to drain the impoundments or level the berms to convert it back to cropland. Access to the 7+- acres South of the RR tracks has limited access for modern equipment. It may need to stay as waterfowl property or leased to an adjoining neighbor South of the tracts.
53.1+- acres lays North of the RR tracks and 7.8+- acres lays South of the tracts. There is a viaduct under the tracts.
Parcel #18-07-100-003-000, 18-07-100-002-000
Short Legal: Section 7, T5S-R9W
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Selling in 1 tract.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing on or before ???, 2019.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed. Purchase price will be adjusted to surveyed acres.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Seller: Francis W. Cheatham Family Trust
- Auctioneer: Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202.
Bluff Road, Prairie du Rocher, IL 62277