FOR SALE: 82+- Acres Jackson County IL Farm Cropland Tillable Wooded Hunting Income 2642L
Jackson County| 82 Acres| $299,000| Carbondale IL
Mix of Cropland and Wooded Acres with Meandering Creek - Excellent Hunt Property!
82+- acres of cropland and wooded just outside Carbondale IL. Property is creek bottom woods with 56+- acres wooded and 26 acres cropland for income. The mix of cropland and wooded with a meandering creek in the wooded area make for an excellent hunting property just outside town.
- 56+- acres wooded
- 26 +- acres cropland
- PI of 112.2
- Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
- Taxes: $1084.26 ($13.22 per acre) 2019 paid 2020
- Frontage on Dogwood Road
Directions: At the East edge of Carbondale IL turn South on Giant City Road. Go 1.37 miles South and turn left on Dogwood Road. Go 0.8 mile to the property on the right.
- Address: Dogwood Road, Carbondale IL
- List Price: $299,000 / $3,646.34 per acre
- Parcel #15-26-400-002, 15-26-400-007, 15-26-400-005, 15-26-400-008
- Taxes: $1,084.26
- Section 26, T9S-R1W
- Whitetail and turkey hunting
- 26 tillable acres
- Mineral rights included
Dogwood Road, Carbondale, IL 62901