FOR SALE: 40+- Acres Union County IL Aviators Retreat Hunting Lodge Winery Brewery 2437L
Union County| 40 Acres| $540,000| Cobden IL
Stunning Remote Property! Aviators, Retreat, Hunting Lodge
Motivated Seller! 1 million + spent on the building alone. Seller will entertain reasonable offers.
Located in the heart of God's Country...we have listed an absolutely stunning remote property that caters to Pilots and RV enthusiasts alike. The owners purchased this property bare and built a truly one-of-a-kind and state-of-the-art building which includes an airplane hanger, storage elevator and full bay for an XL RV/bus with full hook-ups.
Outside the building there are two more RV hook-ups (water/sewer/electric) and plenty of concrete for a dedicated Heli pad.
The inside living quarters is breathtaking, nicer than any high end home, top-of-the-line appliances, countertops and flooring.
Please see video, pictures and specifications.
This property can become anything; it has the capability to be a Retreat, Winery, Brewery, etc...also, let's not forget the acreage size full of hardwoods, creeks and bluffs. 40-acre tracts of land in Illinois are the size needed to acquire Hunting Land Owner permits for deer and turkey as well. Once signed up, you can receive 2 firearm and 2 archery for both deer and turkey permits every year at no cost to the land owners.
Seller may request a pre-approval letter from any interested party prior to showing appointments or offers.
Shown By Appointment Only
- Address: 4763 Highway 127N, Cobden IL 62920
- Price Reduced: $540,000 /
List Price: $550,000
- Parcel #07-27-05-590
- Taxes: will provide
- Cobden Schools
- 6000 total sq. ft. (living space 2140 sq. ft., hanger 4460 sq. ft.)
- 1300 ft. grass runway
- Generator services all of the living space and part of the hanger should there be a power outage during weather.
- Buried power with access on the back patio for a hot tub.
- Fire pit on the patio has a buried gas line to it.
- Large propane tank is buried in back of building.
- Deep well with a full house water softener. The well water has been tested and is not hard with iron and tastes really good.
- 2 full size hot water tanks. One services the master bath / laundry area. The second services the kitchen and 2nd bath.
- Burglar alarm system by Barcom.
- Kitchen is a cook's kitchen with large gas stove top, upgraded appliances and Amish built cabinets.
- The hanger side of building has a large Hydroswing hanger door in addition to 2 large RV doors, all with electric openers.
- Floors throughout the whole building (living space and hanger) are epoxied concrete with in floor Geo Thermal heating.
- Heat is Geo Thermal and electric with AC in the living space.
- Pella casement windows.
- Family room 20 x 30
- Kitchen/dining room 22 x 24
- Master bedroom 22 x 15
- Bedroom 12 x 12
- Master bath 10 x 17
- 2nd bath 6 x 7
- Pantry 6 x 10
- Master closet/laundry 11 x 18
- 9-ft. ceilings with wood ceiling, vaulted in family room.
- Gas fireplace
4763 Highway 127N, Cobden, IL 62920