FOR SALE: 40+- Acres Shelby County MO / Timber Whitetail Deer Hunting Wildlife / MO89AL
Shelby County| 40 Acres| $240,000| Maud MO
Shelby County MO 40 Acres / All Timber / Managed Professionally for Deer, Turkey and Wildlife
This 40-acre gem is an oak savanna that has been recently logged. The grass understory is responding with natural regeneration making some prime whitetail bedding habitat. Access roads have been installed along the perimeter as to not disturb the majority of the cover. One large, centrally located food plot has been established ensuring that there is a predictable flow of deer traffic towards this one food source. Brush blockades have been created to help manipulate deer traffic within bow locations. The property can be hunted with many different wind directions with the food source being most huntable with northerly winds. There is good deer in the area along this creek bottom, with recent property changes making this particular property shine. Wes Delks, property consultant for Higgins Outdoors, laid out the management plan for this property to improve the holdability and huntability of this 40-acre whitetail gem. You can reach Wes Delks at (765) 414-9046.
- Address: Corner of Hwy DD & Rte 515, West of Maud MO
- List Price: $240,000
- The tract has a well-established 3 1/2-acre food plot strategically located for best access for wildlife.
- As the maps show, the 40 acres location is a natural funnel for wildlife surrounded by numerous crop fields.
- The tract has been recently logged resulting in perfect habitat for wildlife. Tract also has an abundance of water available from a creek that meanders through the property.
- ¼ mile road frontage on south end of tract.
- Seller has offered to manage the tract, food plots and trailways for new buyers.
- Tract is located West of Maud MO on Highway DD (SE corner of property is Hwy DD and Route 515).
- Located SW of Macon MO and SW of Hannibal MO.
- Pin #021-13-06-000-00-02.02
- SW 1/4, SW 1/4, Section 23, Township 56N - Range 12W
Hwy DD & Route 515, Maud, MO 63437