FOR SALE: 13+- Acres Clark County IL Home Hunting Wooded Meadows Retreat Pond 2609L
Clark County| 13 Acres| $84,000| Martinsville IL
Rustic 2-Bed, 1-Bath Cottage in Park-Like Setting - Wooded & Open Meadows - Hunting
This rustic A-Frame cottage sits on a park-like setting of 12.95 acres that consists of rolling meadows and wooded areas with a creek flowing through the heart of the property. There is also a pond on the property. The property is surrounded by hundreds of acres of farmland and timber. Deer and other wildlife wander through the property. It’s a great get-away retreat that offers a tranquil escape from a busy lifestyle.
The two-story A-Frame cottage consists of 1300 sq ft with an open loft area. The dwelling has electricity and well water; however, the well water has not been tested and is used for bathroom and kitchen purposes. The cottage is heated with a wood-burning stove. Whether you have been looking for a secluded weekend retreat, hunting cabin, or wish to add the comforts to this charming A-Frame to make it your home, the potentials are there.
Located 15 miles southeast of Casey or south of Martinsville on (I-70), and just 1 1/2 miles south of the famous Moonshine Store.
- Address: E 200th Road, Martinsville IL
- List Price: $84,000
- Parcel #07-16-36-00-300-006
- Taxes: TBD
- Section 36, T9N-R14W
- Home: Rustic charm 2-story A-Frame home with 2 beds, 1 bath, 1300 sf
- Park-like setting with the right mix of wooded and open meadows and creek
- Whitetail hunting
- Building site
- Great getaway cottage surrounded by 13 acres of park-like setting with deer wandering up to your front door
- Surrounded by hundreds of acres of farm and wooded land
- Located 1 1/2 miles south of the famous Moonshine Store
- Can be used as a weekend / hunting retreat or add the comforts you need to make it your home
- There is a Government CRP Program on .24 acres that provides income
E 200th Road, Martinsville, IL