ONLINE LAND AUCTION: Alexander County IL 80+- Acres / 1 Tract (2693A)
Alexander County| ONLINE: CLOSES Fri, June 11 | 1 Tract | 80 Acres| McClure / East Cape Girardeau IL
ONLINE AUCTION: Alexander County IL 80+- Acres - 1 Tract
Bidding Closes Friday, June 11, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. CST
Property Inspection: By Appointment Only - Contact Broker Joe Corso at 618-663-1334
Property Address: Near McClure / East Cape Girardeau IL (South of Route 146 on Route 3)
Please Note: Bidding is PER ACRE at $25 per acre increments. Starting Bid is $1,000 per acre x 80 Acres = $80,000.
Quality Waterfowl & Deer Hunting Property
- This well-managed 80 acres offers some prime duck and deer hunting. The property is surrounded by a couple thousand acres of public hunting at your door step. There are over 1300 huntable acres in just the Cape Bend State Wildlife Area.
- Great opportunity for Hunting Club with several members, or new owner to hunt half and lease out the other half if they wish to do so.
- There are 3 waterfowl impoundments that can be independently or all 3 flooded with water control structures on each and properly maintained levees. Owners' usually drain at planting season, plant corn, millet and other seed producing annuals as governed by the WRP program.
- The well is 24 inches with turbine pump and a John Deere 4045T Power Unit with 500-gallon fuel tank.
- There are 2 six-man pits, one on the north 40 and another on the south 40 acres.
- The bend in the Mississippi River tends to lead migratory waterfowl towards this area providing resting and feeding.
- Rice fields to the north provide plenty of resting and feeding area for waterfowl
- South 40 is surveyed, the north 40 acres is not; however, Shawnee National Forest and Illinois Department of Natural Resources surround this property and their borders are defined.
- This property is enrolled in the Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP). Program offers landowners the opportunity to protect, restore and enhance wetlands on their property. The program offers landowners an opportunity to establish long-term conservation and wildlife practices and protection.
- There were approximately 8,000 trees planted 18 years ago with mixed species of oaks, walnut, and bald cypress.
- There are 2 easements into this property. The main one is off of Route 3 at the Cape Bend State Fish & Wildlife entrance which leads directly to the property through a locked gate and a newly constructed private bridge.
- The property is about 1.5 miles east of the Mississippi River, 3 miles east of Cape Girardeau and 15 minutes from Interstate 55. And south of Union County Refuge.
- Property has established ATV trails, 2 deer food plots and the large deer box stand stays with property.
- Several 170-inch plus bucks have been harvested from property.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING.
BIDDING PER ACRE WITH $25 INCREMENTS. STARTING BID IS $1000 PER ACRE X 80 ACRES = $80,000.
SALE IS SUBJECT TO THE CONFIRMATION OF THE SELLERS.
PROCEDURE: Property is offered in 1 tract.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: $728 (includes the Clear Creek Drain ditch maintenance). Pro-rated to closing date.
SURVEY: South 40 is surveyed, the north 40 acres is not; however, Shawnee National Forest and Illinois Department of Natural Resources surround this property and their borders are defined.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, Title Insurance, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title companies closing fee will be split equally by Buyer & Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing subject to Government WRP Program.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
Any bid placed inside 5 minutes will extend the auction bidding another 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no more bids.
AUCTIONEER: Donald Bailey, IL Lic #441.002325
South of Route 146 on Route 3, McClure / East Cape Girardeau, IL