ONLINE AUCTION: Randolph County IL 74+- Acres / Home Outbuildings Ponds Tillable Creek / 2908A
Randolph County| CLOSES Thur, Aug 31 | 74 Acres| Chester IL
ONLINE AUCTION: Randolph County IL 74+- Acres / Home Outbuildings Ponds Tillable Creek
Bidding Opens Thursday, August 24, 2023
Bidding Closes Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 8:00 PM CST
Property Inspection: By Appointment Only - Call / Text Auctioneer Don Bailey at 618-919-1031 for more information or an appointment.
Property Address: 5332 Foxtail Road, Chester IL 62233
All potential bidders must register before auction, preferably 2 weeks ahead of AUGUST 31, 2023. All potential bidders must personally call Auctioneer Donald Bailey at 618-919-1031. In the past bidders that wait until the last minute to register may stand a chance not being able to bid.
PLEASE NOTE: Below is a link for the auction sales contract that you will be required to sign. Please review it prior to bidding.
74 acres in Randolph County Illinois located just West of Chester IL. 57 acres tillable. Includes a nice 2-bed, 2-bath manufactured home, outbuildings and 2 ponds.
Manufactured home has 2 bedrooms (possible 3rd), 2 baths, attached 2 1/2 car garage (2010) with numerous upgrades including replacement windows, new siding, sunroom and new furnace and A/C (2017).
Amazing view out of the added-on sunroom that overlooks your private pond (spring fed). The homestead and the farm have been meticulously maintained. The owner was in the midst of rehabbing 2 of the outbuildings. There is an amazing creek that meanders through 2 corners with rock/gravel floor and outcropping rocks on the sides. Property is horse friendly and outbuilding could be easily upfitted as a stable.
- Parcel #07-023-004-00
- Taxes: $1,048.72
- Section 16, T6S - R6W
- 1344 sq. ft. (plus sunroom)
- Living room 19 x 14
- Kitchen 17 x 14
- Utility room 9 x 4
- Main bath 7 x 6
- Sunroom 15 x 12
- Master bedroom 13 x 13
- Master bath 13 x 12
- Bedroom 13 x 12
- Bedroom (possible) 13 x 10
- Outbuildings: 24 x 32 w/concrete floor, 32 x 55 with concrete floor
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- Note: If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the Auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by AUGUST 30.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- Individual tract bidding begins THURSDAY, AUGUST 24, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST THURSDAY, AUGUST 31, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Bidding will be on a per acre basis with a minimum opening bid of $5500 per acre. Minimum bid increments of $250 per acre.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING.
SALE IS SUBJECT TO THE CONFIRMATION OF THE SELLERS.
PROCEDURE: Property offered in 1 tract.
SURVEY: No survey provided.
MINERAL: Seller to convey all, if any. Present ownership unknown.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of wire transfer and received within 3 business days. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, Title Insurance, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title companies closing fee will be split equally by Buyer and Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession at closing subject to Seller having up to 45 days possession of home and outbuildings.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
Any bid placed inside 5 minutes will extend the auction bidding another 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no more bids.
AUCTIONEER: Donald Bailey, IL Lic #441.002325
5332 Foxtail Road, Chester, IL 62233