ONLINE AUCTION: Grundy County MO 94+/- Acres / 2 Tracts / Tillable Income Farm / MO88A
Grundy County| CLOSES Tue, Mar 14 | 94 Acres| Spickard MO
ONLINE AUCTION: Grundy County MO 94 Acres / 2 Tracts / Tillable Income Farm
Bidding Starts Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Bidding Closes Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 8:00 p.m. CST
Property Inspection: By Appointment Only - Contact Broker Jay Tucker - 618-444-7710
Property Address: Spickard MO (Tract 1 - Along NW State Hwy C, West of Spickard / Tract 2 is located off NW 125th Street, Spickard / Both Tracts are West of Weldon River)
94+/- total acres of which 85.92+/- acres tillable.
- Good soil types, predominantly Walbash Silty Clay and Zook Silty Clay Loam
- Property will be offered in 2 tracts and a combination.
- No Buyer’s Premium
- 2023 Farm Lease open for spring planting
Tract #1: 39+/- Acres
- 39+/- acres of which 35.4+/- acres are tillable.
- Average NCCPI number is 63.79.
- Paved road frontage off of NW State Hwy C
- Short Legal Description: NW ¼ of SW ¼ of Section 21, T63N-R24W
- Parcel #03-05-21-00-00-00500
- 2022 Property Taxes: $277.65
Tract #2: 55+/- Acres
- 55+/- acres of which 50.52+/- acres are tillable.
- Average NCCPI number is 72.62.
- Road Access from NW 125 St, Spickard
- 2023 Farm Lease open for spring planting
- Property has direct access to Weldon River to the east on a dead end road.
- Short Legal Description: NE ¼ of NW ¼ Section 21, T63N-R24W
- Parcel #03-05-21-00-00-00200
- 2022 Property Taxes: $369.03
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- Bidding: If you are unable to bid Online, or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements by March 12.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- The farm will be offered as 2 separate tracts, Online only.
- Individual tract bidding begins Tuesday, February 14, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Tuesday, March 14, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close). Tracts may be bid as a combination, (or separately) beginning at 7:00 PM CST on March 14, 2023 until close of bidding.
- Bidding will be on a per acre basis with a minimum opening bid of $1000 per acre, and thereafter minimum bids of $25 per acre or greater.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
SALE SUBJECT TO CONFORMATION OF SELLER(S).
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: Pro-rated to day of closing.
SURVEY: No survey provided.
MINERAL: If any, will transfer.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. Any stop payment order of a check or giving a check which is returned marked “insufficient funds,” shall be deemed by the parties to be evidence of fraud existing at the time the transaction was consummated and shall be construed by the parties as intent to defraud.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title companies closing fee will be split equally by Buyer & Seller. Title company is Best Abstract & Title Company (801 Main Street, Trenton MO 64683).
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 30 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC. is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
AUCTIONEER: Wayne Keller; Phone: 800-357-4020; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.