ONLINE AUCTION: Franklin County IL 55+- Acres / Cabin Home Cropland Wooded Pasture / 2923A
Franklin County| CLOSES Wed, Nov 29 | 55 Acres| Thompsonville IL
ONLINE AUCTION: Franklin County IL 55+- Acres / Cabin/Home / Cropland Wooded Pasture
Bidding Is Now Open!
Bidding Closes Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 8PM CST
Property Inspection: Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 11AM to 2PM
Property Address: 18078 State Route 34, Thompsonville IL 62890
55 acres consisting of cropland, pasture and wooded with a cabin/home finished with rough sawn lumber with an open floor plan. There is also a detached garage that at one time had living quarters. Both home and garage have mini-split heating / air. The living area would take considerable remodeling to use again.
There is a small shallow pond and the wooded area for the Whitetail hunters or ATV riders.
Note: I did find a pile of 12–15 old tires on the property.
Taxes: $3283.82 - 2022 paid 2023 (Parcel #’s 08-36-400-009 and 08-36-400-008)
- Single bedroom home built 2006 - 1000+- sq. ft.
- 4 miles to Thompsonville IL / 5 miles to Benton IL
- Garage with Mini-Split heat and air
- Frontage on IL Rt 34
- Logan Water
- 19+- acres cropland, 7+- acres hay with a PI of 94.8
- Small shallow pond
- Corners Parrish Rd on SW corner
- Possession at closing
- See home detail sheet HERE
- From Benton IL: SE 5 miles on IL Rt 34 to property on South side of Hwy.
- From Thompsonville IL: NW 4 miles on IL Rt 34 to property on South side of Hwy.
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- Note: If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the Auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by November 28th.
- Bidding will be on a PER TRACT BASIS with a minimum opening bid of $100,000. Minimum bid increments of $1,000 per bid.
- FLAT BIDDING (any bid you make will be immediately posted) is now open and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Wednesday November 29th, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
SALE SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION OF SELLER(S).
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: Pro-rated to day of closing.
SURVEY: No survey provided.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. Any stop payment order of a check or giving a check which is returned marked “insufficient funds,” shall be deemed by the parties to be evidence of fraud existing at the time the transaction was consummated and shall be construed by the parties as intent to defraud.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the Buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording, Title Policy and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title company's closing fee will be split equally by Buyer and Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession at closing.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
AUCTIONEEER: Wayne Keller, IL Lic #441.002475; 618-407-1679.
18078 State Route 34, Thompsonville, IL 62890