LAND AUCTION: Monroe County IL 135+- Acres (2465A)
Monroe County| SALE: SAT, OCT 26 | 135 Acres| Red Bud IL
LAND AUCTION: Monroe County IL 135+- Acres
SALE DATE: Saturday, October 26, 2019
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at Acorns Golf Links (3933 Ahne Rd, Waterloo IL)
PROPERTY ADDRESS: 3530 Reed Road, Red Bud IL
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Saturday, October 19th, from 10 a.m. to Noon
LAND AUCTION – 135 Acres of Tillable/Recreational Mix Offered as 2 Tracts
This amazing 135-acre property near Red Bud has it all: 125 tillable acres with public road access to Reed Road and MM Road, 3 ponds, possible home sites, creeks and waterfalls. The property is being offered in 2 tracts as follows:
Tract 1: Video Link
98 mostly tillable acres with excellent access to both MM Road and Reed Road. Also includes small patch of timber and small pond.
Tract 2: Video Link
37 acres evenly mixed between potentially tillable and recreational ground. Tract has an existing access point to Reed Road which, along with electric service, leads back to an old home site which could be cleared and used for a new home or hunting cabin.
Legal Description & Property Information
Part NE ¼, & Pt. N ½ of SE ¼ in Section 2, T4S., R9W., Monroe County, IL
PIN 16-08-200-001 & 16-08-400-002
2017 Taxes = $785.34
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Selling in 2 tracts.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing 45 days after auction.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed. Purchase price will be adjusted to surveyed acres.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneer: Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202
Reed Rd & MM Rd, Red Bud, IL 62278