LAND AUCTION: Jefferson County IL 137+- Acres (2500A) – Selling in 5 Tracts
Jefferson County| SALE: SAT, DEC 14 | 137 Acres| Mt. Vernon IL
LAND AUCTION: Jefferson County IL 137 Acres
SALE DATE: Saturday, December 14, 2019
TIME AND PLACE: 10 a.m. at Farm Credit Services in Mt. Vernon IL (Address: 410 Potomac Blvd)
PROPERTY ADDRESS: Located NE of Mt. Vernon IL, SE of Dix IL and I-57
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Sunday, December 1, 10 a.m. to 12 noon at Tract 2 OR Contact Broker Don Bailey for a Private Showing
- 137.54 surveyed acres
- Something for everyone; 12 acres to 137.54 acres can be purchased
- Amazing deer and turkey population
- Great home sites
- All rolling timber tracts located NE of Mt. Vernon IL and SE of Dix IL and I-57
- Fronting East Carthage Road / Co Rd 2075N (except Tract 5)
- Good road
- Tract #1 / 20 acres
- Tract #2 / 29.15 acres
- Tract #3 combination of Tract #1 and Tract #2 / 49.15 acres
- Tract #4 / 35.69 acres
- Tract #5 / 12 acres
- Tract #6 / 40.7 acres
- Tract #7 combination of Tracts #4, #5 and #6 / 88.39 acres
REAL ESTATE LAND AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sale Method: Selling in 5 tracts.
- Real Estate Taxes: Pro-rated to day of closing.
- Possession: At closing.
- Minerals: Any owned will transfer.
- Financing: Your bidding is not conditional on financing; make arrangements prior to the sale.
- Earnest Money and Purchase Agreement: Immediately following the close of bidding, the approved high Bidder(s) will deposit with the Auction Company 10% earnest money and sign a purchase agreement with the Seller(s). Balance due at closing. Closing 30 days after auction.
- Tract Acreages: The lines and drawings in the printed material or on the website are approximate. These figures, estimates, lines and drawings are not guaranteed. Purchase price will be adjusted to surveyed acres.
- Conditions and Easements: Subject to all easements, covenants and restrictions on record.
- DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information contained herein and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement to purchase. Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of the sale will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statement made. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller(s) or the auction company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquires and due diligence concerning the property. The information provided here is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. The Seller(s) or the auction company or their agents assume no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions. Conduct at the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and auction company reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Buy A Farm Land and Auction Company and their agents work for the Seller.
- Auctioneers: Mark Kennedy, IL Lic #440000202 and Don Bailey, IL Lic #441002325
East Carthage Road / Co Rd 2075N, Mt. Vernon, IL