FOR SALE: 78+- Acres Perry County IL / Hunting Deer Turkey Timber / 2744L
Perry County| 78 Acres| $250,000| Mulkeytown IL
Deer, Turkey and Small Game Hunting!
This tract of timber borders State Highway 14 on the North side of the highway. Located between Mulkeytown and Du Quoin. Consisting of 78+- acres. On West end there are a couple of sloughs that flood and would attract some waterfowl. However, the primary hunting would be for deer, turkey and small game. Directly to the East of property is the Little Muddy River and West end of property is Reese Creek.
- Address: Hwy 14, between Mulkeytown and Du Quoin IL
- List Price: $250,000
- Parcel #1610370010 and 1610370060
- Taxes: TBD
- Section 6, T1W-R24
- Whitetail, turkey and waterfowl hunting
- Marketable timber
- Couple of sloughs are on West end that will attract some waterfowl.
- Primary hunting is deer, turkey and small game.
Hwy 14, Mulkeytown, IL