FOR SALE: 50.63+- Acres Williamson County IL Cabin Timber Wooded Hunting Deer Whitetail Turkey Home Sites 2620L
Williamson County| 51 Acres| $170,850| Thompsonville IL
The Perfect Turn-Key Hunting Property with Cabin and Mobile Home!
The perfect, turn-key hunting haven. What makes this property absolutely a great hunting and weekend retreat.…besides the abundant deer and turkey population?
- The size being 50 acres is just enough to provide plenty of room to hunt for your whole family or several hunting buddies.
- The land is already surveyed.
- There are several good building sites.
- It has approximately 17 acres of tillable land currently being cash rented for $100/acre, providing yearly income.
- Majority of the land is heavy timber with trails.
- There is electric and water on the property ran to a mobile home near the entrance that previously was rented to hunters.
- Towards midway of the property is a small Amish-built cabin that sits beside a pond.
- You are in the heart of deer country with some large bucks on the property, an abundance of turkey, and a few bobcats.
- There is easy access with Alleghany Road bordering the property. The property is approximately 10 miles east of Interstate 57 at Johnston City, on Corinth Road then half mile south on Alleghany Road.
- Gated and fenced along Alleghany Road providing privacy.
This could be that property you’ve been waiting for. Your very own retreat, a cabin overlooking mature woodlands and prairie-like farmland, abundant with wildlife…..
- Address: 15050 Alleghany Road, Thompsonville IL
- List Price: $170,850
- Parcel #0422200004, 0422100003, 0422100016
- Section 22, T8S-R4E
- 2-bedroom mobile home and 10 x 16 Amish-built cabin with porch
- Building site
- 17 tillable acres
- Partially fenced
- Income producing
- Marketable timber
- Land is surveyed
- Deer and turkey abundant
- Electric and water on property
- Good timber
- Gates and fenced along Alleghany Road
15050 Alleghany Road, Thompsonville, IL