45+- Acres Union County IL Home and Outbuildings 2128L
Union County| 45 Acres| $310,000| Jonesboro IL
Private Setting with Home and Outbuildings
This 45 surveyed acres has a lot going for it starting with a 4-bed home and a beautiful in-ground pool. The home has 2 full baths, a 3/4 bath and a 1/2 bath. Other improvements include a 50 x 80 horse barn with stalls and tack room, a 38 x 65 machine shed with concrete floor and a 2-car garage. If you are looking for privacy, a place for horses, a place to relax, to hunt and store your toys, you may have found it.
Directions: Take Rt 127 South from Jonesboro 4.5 miles to Springville Hill Road; turn right. Travel 1 mile to Lingle Creek Road; turn right for .5 mile. Turn right onto Barkhausen Lane. The home is at the end of the lane passed the barns.
- Address: 405 Barkhausen Road, Jonesboro IL 62952
- Price: $310,000
- Parcel #09-24-06-459
- Taxes: $4,800
- Section 23, 24 and 26; Township 13S; Range 2W
- Home - 4 beds, 2 full baths, 3/4 bath, 1/2 bath, 3300 sq. ft.
- Outbuildings - 50 x 80 horse barn with 8 stalls and tack room, 38 x 65 machine shed with concrete floor, 2-car garage
- Fenced acres
- Very nice in-ground pool and deck
- Private setting
405 Barkhausen Road, Jonesboro, IL 62952