42.7+- Acres Union County IL 2135L
Union County| 43 Acres| $145,000| Makanda IL
Multiple Use Tract! Pasture, Ponds, Woods and Building Sites
42.75 surveyed acres at the NE corner of Mt. Hebron Road and Robinson Hill Road. This property has possibilities for many uses; pasture and ponds for horses or other livestock, wooded areas for hunting, excellent building sites and 2 large metal buildings.
Directions: From Blue Sky Winery travel South on Rocky Comfort Road two tenths of a mile then turn left on Panther's Den Road. Travel 1.5 miles to Robinson Hill Road. Turn right on Robinson Hill Road. Travel a quarter mile and the property is on your left for quarter mile to Mt. Hebron Road.
From Interstate 57 take the Lick Creek exit (exit 36) going East on Lick Creek Road; stay on North Lick Creek Road for 3.3 miles to Mt. Hebron Road. Travel on Mt. Hebron Road for 2.25 miles. The property is on your right.
- Address: Mt Hebron Road, Makanda IL
- Price: $145,000
- Parcel # 01-15-00-127-A
- Taxes: $500
- Section 15, Township 11S, Range 1E
- Whitetail and turkey hunting
- 2 outbuildings: 45 x 60 metal and 60 x 90 metal
- Rural water is being planned
- 28+ fenced acres
- 20 pasture acres
- May be divided
- 2 ponds - 1 acre and 1.5 acres
- Good roads
- Just a few miles from Interstate 57
- Just a few miles from two wineries
Mt. Hebron, Makanda, IL