24+- Acres Perry County MO Wooded Recreation Home Site MO49L
Perry County| 24 Acres| $94,500| Perryville MO
Wooded Acres near Lake Perry
24+- acres near Lake Perry! Includes a Lake Perry lot that will allow you to access all of Lake Perry’s amenities. These wooded acres with frontage on PCR 730 will be great for recreational use or a home site. A nice stocked pond on the property is a great place to fish! The timber has not been cut in many years providing great cover for deer, squirrel, rabbit, etc. Rolling woods with several open areas just right for food plots. A patch of tame blackberries is already established. Several mowed trails. Municipal water on the property and electric very close. Lake Perry lot is located along Hwy T. Less than 30 minutes to Perryville or Farmington. Taxes to be determined, part of a much larger parcel. Perryville Dist 32 school.
Directions from Perryville: Take Highway T west, southwest through Silver Lake approximately 15 miles to PCR 730. Turn left. Property will be on the left in about 500 ft. Signed.
- Address: Along Perry County Road 730
- Reduced Price: $94,500 /
List Price: $99,500
- Parcel #: Pt of 76-15-3-0-006-000-000-001-00000 and Lot 76-15-3-0-005-004-000-007-00000
- Real Estate Taxes: To be determined
- Section 6, T34N-R9E
- Whitetail and turkey hunting
- Rural water
- Mineral rights included
- Electricity near property line
- Mowed trails
- Gently rolling
- Nice timber
- Small stocked pond great for fishing!
- Lake Perry lot includes access to Lake Perry amenities