170+- Acres Williamson County IL Lakeside Home Barn Hunting 2332L
Williamson County| 170 Acres| $659,000| Herrin IL
Private Lakeside Home, Pole Barn and Lakeside Pavilion
Located between Herrin and Marion, this gated lakeside home offers privacy yet is close to both towns. The comfortable and spacious 1790 sf, 3-bed, 2-bath home has a shady yard and view of the 7.5-acre lake.
A screened pavilion provides great outdoor entertaining for those lakeside BBQ's, has electric, hot tub and can be enclosed for cold weather. There is a pool just outside the pavilion and a dock on the lake and great fishing!
The pole barn is insulated, has electric and water, a concrete floor, large workshop/storage area, half bath, hunting room, beauty salon, hobby/storage room and a patio area.
There are 68 acres cropland on a cash lease. Hunt waterfowl, whitetail, turkey and other small game. There are 2 pits for waterfowl hunting. You have it all here!
Gated - Shown by appointment only
No mineral owned
Taxes: $2,284 (2015 paid 2016)
- Address: 14444 Circus Street, Herrin IL 62948
- List Price: $659,000
- Parcel #02-21-400-001, 02-21-100-001, 02-21-300-003, 02-21-400-012, 02-21-400-011, 02-21-300-006, 02-21-303-003
- Taxes: $2,284
- Section 21, T8S-R2E
- Home: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1791 sf, fireplace
- Attic fan
- Above ground pool
- Whitetail, turkey, waterfowl, small game hunting
- 2 waterfowl pits
- Heated workshop
- Beauty shop in shed
- Outbuildings: 53 x 50 pole barn, 22 x 34 screened lakeside pavilion
- Rural water
- 68 tillable acres
- Income producing
14444 Circus Street, Herrin, IL 62948