ONLINE AUCTION: Williamson County IL 13.5+- Acres / Wooded Home Site Crab Orchard Lake of Egypt / 2918A
Williamson County| CLOSES Wed, Oct 18 | 13.5 Acres| Marion IL
ONLINE AUCTION: Williamson County IL 13.5+- Acres / Wooded / Nice Home Site / Close to Crab Orchard Lake & Lake of Egypt
Bidding Starts Monday, September 18, 2023
Bidding Closes Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 8PM CST
Property Inspection: Saturday, October 7, 2023; 2:30 to 5PM
Property Address: 3288 State Route 148, Marion IL 62959
Fishermen, Boaters, Hunters! Take Note…
Mobile home on 13.5+- wooded acres. An excellent place for a new home! You might call it “The Land Between The Lakes”. Lake of Egypt is 4.3 miles East, Crab Orchard Lake is 4.3 miles North, Devil’s Kitchen Lake is 6.4 miles West and Little Grassy Lake is 8+- miles West!
Presently there is an older mobile home on the property that needs some TLC. But, it would be an excellent location for a new home or a hunting camp. The home site lays up a long lane just of IL Rt 148.
Taxes: $1121.20 paid 2021 paid 2022 (Parcel #’s 10-17-400-004 and 10-17-300-024)
- 5+- minutes to Crab Orchard Lake or Lake of Egypt
- 10+- minutes to Devil’s Kitchen Lake or Little Grassy Lake
- 11+- miles to Marion IL
- 19+- miles to Carbondale IL
- 45+- miles to Paducah KY
- Water - Lake of Egypt
- Power -Egyptian Electric Coop
- 1988 Schiltz Mobile Home – 980 sq. ft.
- Metal frame garage and 2 sheds of no value
Directions: From I-57 take exit 45 NW in IL Rt 148 1.9 miles to the property. From IL Rt 13 between Carbondale and Marion, take IL Rt 148 South 7.5 miles to property. Watch for Sign…
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- Note: If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the Auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by October 17th.
- Bidding will be per tract – Flat Bidding (NOT eBay style bidding). Your bid will be posted immediately.
- Bidding is now open and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Wednesday, October 18th, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Minimum opening bid of $30,000. Minimum bid increments of $1,000 per bid.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
SALE SUBJECT TO CONFORMATION OF SELLER(S).
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: Pro-rated to day of closing.
SURVEY: No survey provided.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. Any stop payment order of a check or giving a check which is returned marked “insufficient funds,” shall be deemed by the parties to be evidence of fraud existing at the time the transaction was consummated and shall be construed by the parties as intent to defraud.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the Buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording, Title Policy and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title companies closing fee will be split equally by Buyer and Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 30 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession at closing.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
AUCTIONEER: Wayne Keller, IL Lic #441.002475; 618-407-1679
3288 State Route 148, Marion, IL 62959